Quiet And Secluded Property In West Central IN
- Interactive Map
Looking for that quiet/secluded piece of ground, look no further. This property has a great mix of wooded, tillable and pasture ground. Property has good road frontage for accessibility. Several different areas would make for great buildable sites and turning that dream cabin or home into a reality. This tract of land is set up great for hunters, with many areas, that would make for excellent food plots. There is plenty of edge cover that deer and all sorts of wildlife love. Great bedding/nesting and browse habitat. With the deer rubs and sign that are all over the place, the deer are definitely plentiful here and making this property their home. There is a rock bottomed creek cutting through the property that provides a water source to all the local wildlife plus a small pond that is a watering hole. There are several ideal locations to build a pond or a good size lake. While practicing good quality deer management principles, harvesting that dream buck off your very own property would be a certainty. There were 30 bucks that were seen or captured on camera on this property in 2019. 2 really big bucks survived the 2019 hunting season that should be true giants in 2020 plus many others that should be harvestable bucks in 2020 in the 140 to 150 range. This property also has excellent hunting for turkey, small game and morels. The tillable and pasture ground brings a good diverse mix to this tract of land and provides the opportunity for one to do their own farming or bring in cash rent. The tillable/pasture ground is ready and provides the opportunity for organic farming. Property is set up really nice for livestock and horses as well. Sitting directly across the entrance, is Watkin’s Spring waterfall, providing a beautiful site and a relaxing sound. Don’t let this hidden gem slip away, call today for your own private showing.
- Approximately 1 hour from Indianapolis, 20 minutes from Bloomington, 1 hour from Terre Haute
- Good mix of tillable, pasture and wooded ground
- Great hunting for deer, turkey, small game and morels
- Multiple building sites
- Good road frontage
- Watkin’s Spring waterfall is directly across from the entrance and provides a beautiful site
- Many good food plot locations, edge habitat, great bedding and nesting cover
- Deer hunters will appreciate layout of this farm and excellent opportunity it will provide to harvest a dream buck
- Set up great for farming, hay production, organic farming, livestock and horses
- Rock bottom creek/small pond serve as a water source plus several ideal locations to build a good size lake
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
CR 660 E, Lot #WP001
Solsberry, Indiana 47459
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.