A Unique And Diverse Property With Custom Home And Development Opportunities
This unique property is blessed with diversity. Over one thousand feet of shoreline provides the setting for a custom-built one of a kind round home. The design provides 360-degree views of surrounding woodland, wetland, rolling cropland, and beautiful Skinner Lake. The homestead is perfect for someone who wants to enjoy lake living without crowding and congestion. The home was custom designed to provide maximum enjoyment of scenic views and wildlife. The single-level home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and features beautiful hardwood floors throughout. The great room can be heated with a beautiful Vermont Castings stove but the whole house is warmed from the ground up via in-floor radiant heating. Central air keeps things cool inside while you are enjoying summer at the lake. With over 60 acres of woodland and wooded wetland in several tracts, hunting opportunities abound. The current owner has enjoyed seeing countless deer, turkeys, pheasants, and even beaver! Diversity of plant and tree species along with about a mile of edge provides great habitat and wildlife opportunities. There are many excellent opportunities for the development of protected food plots. To make your investment even better, there are many opportunities for development. The current owner has already subdivided ten lots along State Road 8. The property extends east to the next county road where there are several very beautiful potential homesites.
- Custom “round” home & cottage with lake front, woodlands, wetlands & rolling crop land
- Cottage is perfect for visiting guests or hunting buddies
- Approximately ¼ +/- Mile of Shoreline. Longest Undeveloped Shoreline on Skinner Lake
- Abundant diversity of habitat providing excellent hunting opportunities. Skinner Lake is known for Muskies as well as Pan Fish
- Excellent potential building sites and pre-subdivided lots
- Approx 3 miles east of Albion.
- Approx 25 miles from Fort Wayne
- Approx 33 miles from Goshen
- Approx 20 miles from Columbia City
3173 N Arthur Drive
Albion, Indiana 46701