Diverse Hunting Property With Lodge In West Central IN
- Interactive Map
This property has it all! Seclusion, rolling hardwoods, creek, scattered food plots, lots of edge and diversity. Big buck producing property with a large lodge big enough to accommodate your family, friends and clients. Established trail system for accessing all areas of the property. Box blinds overlooking established food plots and ladder stands in place at proven pinch points, funnels and travel corridors. The clear, Rock Run Creek flowing through the property provides a great year-round water source for all types of wildlife as well as spectacular views along its course. The number of high-quality food plots distributed nicely across the property, along with numerous thick ridgetops/hillsides for bedding areas allows the resident deer many options to move from feeding to bedding security and allows deer to spend the vast majority of their time on the farm. This gives a hunter many options on stand locations and allows areas to remain fresh and lightly hunted. Great hunting for turkey and morels. There is no shortage of gobbling toms and morels on this property every spring. The current owner has practiced Quality Deer Management for many years. This along with the incredible habitat has allowed many older class bucks to be harvested and seen regularly on this property.
- Approx. 1 hour 20 minutes from Indianapolis, 25 minutes from Terre Haute and 3 hours from Chicago
- Incredibly rare, large, contiguous tract of prime big buck hunting in Indiana’s # 1 Boone and Crockett county
- Located in a great neighborhood with superb expanses of habitat along the Rock Run Creek
- A perfect composition of big, rolling timber and tillable planted in food plots/CRP
- Great access from dead end road to main entry from the northwest and road frontage on the East
- Great trail system connecting the entire property
- Pole barn with living quarters located on very northwest corner of property for minimal disturbance to the farm
- All home furnishings and appliances are to remain including: washer and dryer, water heater, furnaces, air conditioners, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dining table and chairs, couches, recliners, beds, bunk beds, and televisions
- Large concrete driveway in front of the barn for parking
- 11 elevated box blinds located on the food plot locations throughout the farm along with 5 newer 20’ ladder stands located in highly productive locations
- CRP program planted into warm season grasses for exceptional bedding habitat and diversity. CRP produces $4,800.00 annual income
- Farm has been under a QDM based management for many years and many mature bucks are photographed/harvested
- Fantastic hunting for turkey, small game and morels
- Farm is located 10 minutes from Rockville for restaurants, groceries and gas. 25 minutes to Terre Haute for entertainment and 25 minutes to Raccoon Lake or Turkey Run State Park
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
2679 W. 550 S., Lot #WP001
Rockville, Indiana 47872
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.