West Central Indiana Hunting Property
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! In this highly sought-after county for hunting property, land like this seldom reaches the open market because of the demand. We are offering this spectacular piece just in time for deer season and this one will make someone’s dreams come true! A large, unbroken tract of beautiful, gently rolling hardwood timber is surely home of some massive bucks that this county and area are famous for. With plenty of privacy and sanctuary, this place is large enough to contain much of a buck’s home range allowing you to effectively manage your deer herd. The logging roads throughout allow you to access the inner reaches of the timber for scouting, hunting and maintaining the property. The good tree stand locations are nearly too numerous to count! Turkey numbers are high in the area as well and this place will be booming with spring gobbling! Pick morel mushrooms too while on your turkey hunts because they are very common in the area. Fish the secluded pond while on a relaxing break for bass and bluegill. The pond also offers hidden, year-round water sourcing for the resident deer and turkeys. The scenic area is a tourist’s dream with the world-famous Parke County Covered Bridge Festival a huge draw every year for the breathtaking fall colors and family fun at the various villages. Nearby Mansfield, Bridgeton and Rockville are hosts for tons of vendors with food, antiques, art and nostalgic must-haves. If you enjoy boating and hiking the nearby Turkey Run State Park and Raccoon Lake will offer loads of family fun. The property has a locked farm gate and to maintain privacy. The land has been responsibly managed for selective timber harvesting every 10 years to provide income from the land. Although a handsome value is currently available for harvest, that number increases notably in 3-5 more years. A detailed timber inventory is available for review by qualified buyers. This property has it all and will provide generations of wonderful outdoor experiences for some lucky family. Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers.
- 1 hour 35 mins from Indianapolis, 3 hours 20 mins from Chicago, 42 mins from Terre Haute
- Minutes from Rockville for dining, supplies, hotels and fuel
- Located in Indiana’s number one Boone and Crockett producing county
- Large, contiguous tract of big timber offers endless hunting opportunities for big bucks and gobbling turkeys
- Fantastic morel mushroom hunting in the spring. Ginseng grows well in this area too!
- Locked entry gate
- Beautiful, rolling timber with logging roads throughout for great access for hunting and maintenance
- Small secluded pond with bass and bluegill for additional outdoor recreation
- Large agricultural fields lying to the northwest create consistent deer movement through the property
- Property has been intensively managed for long-term timber harvesting income
- Timber has significant standing value now, with large increase in value in the very near future
- Timber analysis available to qualified buyers
- World famous Covered Bridge Festival nearby with a covered bridge very close to north property boundary
- Turkey Run State Park and Raccoon Lake State Park within 25 mins for additional family recreation
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
600 E, Lot #WP002
Rosedale, Indiana 47874
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.