Immaculate Country Estate With 8436 Square Foot Home, Plus Much More
- Interactive Map
Wow! The property of your dreams just came on the market. Elegance abounds in this Luxurious Grand Country Estate. Nestled in the middle of 122+/- acres, this 3 qty parcel property is simply an amazing find. A welcoming tree-lined entrance and paved internal road system lead to all major points on the property. The beautiful main home has a grand staircase entrance and stunning views of the land, lake and farm. This 3-5-bedroom home with 3.5 baths has 8,436 square feet has plenty of room for entertainment and large family gatherings. This home simply has a ton of amazing features, from the huge great room with spectacular views to the enormous recreational room, it’s a must-see. Included in the 122 +/- acres is a second home that sits on 2 +/- acres with 2,000 +/- square feet on the main level and 2000 +/- unfinished basement. This 3-4-bedroom, 2 bath home is perfect for additional family members, mother-in-law or care-takers home. Enjoy the beautiful sunrise/sunsets and wildlife from the large wrap around porch that measures over 1,600 sq. ft. Also included in the 122+/- acres is a 3rd undeveloped parcel that is 2 +/- acres. Perfect for adding an additional home for additional family members. If that weren’t enough, follow the paved road north to the pole barn, horse barn and garage. The horse barn is approx. 39x30, has 4 horse stalls, a tack room and plenty of hay storage. The pole barn is 60x40 and has plenty of room to house all your farm equipment, tractors, lawnmowers and ATV’s/4-wheelers. There is also a 50x30 4-car garage/workshop with a car lift. This property sets up perfect for having horses as it has 4 fenced in paddocks with room to add more. The pond is 5+/- acres and makes a perfect spot for kids and family to enjoy the outdoors and fishing. The wooded ground is 90+/- acres. It provides the perfect sanctuary for all wildlife to call home and a nice hunting honey hole for deer and turkey. Deer, eagles, red-tail hawks, owls, blue herring and many other species are often seen regularly. A good trail system provides the opportunity to enjoy hiking, horseback riding or riding ATV’s/4-wheelers. A couple of small caves are also on the property. This beautiful property has too many amazing features to list. Call to schedule your own private showing before it’s gone.
- Approx. 1 hour from Indianapolis, 3 hours from Chicago and 15 minutes from downtown Greencastle
- Beautiful main home with approx. 8436 sq. ft. and stunning views
- Second home/guest home with just under 2000 sq. ft and a big wrap around porch
- 39x30 pole barn with 4 horse stalls and tack room
- 60x40 pole barn for housing equipment and ATV’s/4-wheelers
- 50x30 4-car garage/workshop
- Plenty of fenced in paddocks and room for horses to roam plus a loafing shed
- 5 acre +/- lake provides excellent fishing for bass and bluegill
- Beautiful rock bottom creek
- Great hunting for deer, turkey, small game and morels
- Good trail system throughout property
- Paved internal road system to all homes and barns/workshops
- Enjoy hiking, horse-back riding and ATV/4-wheeler adventures
- Shown by appointment only to pre-qualified buyers
1600 & 1576 N CO RD 625 W, Lot #WP001
Greencastle, Indiana 46135
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.