Timbered “Honey Hole” In North Central Kansas
- Interactive Map
Timbered “Honey Hole” on Pipe Creek just a few miles north of Minneapolis, KS. This is a small affordable parcel with great hunting potential. In this area it is well known that big bucks run up and down Pipe Creek all year and especially during the rut. This property is sandwiched between HWY 81 on the east and farm ground and the creek on the west. There are a couple of areas that would be great locations for small food plots. Small tracts like this almost never make it to the market. This property would make a great first hunting property or an addition to other hunting tracts. Contact the land specialist for more details about this great property.
- 6.5 miles north of Minneapolis
- Good all season road access
- Pipe Creek runs the length of the property
- Good mature timber and great cover for wildlife
- Good choke points along the creek for great stand placement
- Easy access off of HWY 81 or N138th Rd.
N 135th Road, Lot #WP001
Minneapolis, Kansas 67467