Cropland North Of Highway 18 In Kansas
- Interactive Map
If you're looking for a tract of farmland that doesn’t break the bank, this one is for you. Situated northwest of Plainville Kansas just off 21 Road this tract consists of 62 acres total with the entire property consisting of cropland. The perimeters of the property are fully fenced with county road frontage on two sides. Good soils and relatively flat contours make for consistent yields year after year. Wheat, milo, soybeans, and corn are the normal crop for this area with a wheat and milo rotation being predominant. The bordering 95 acres to the east is also for sale, this property consists of grassland with rural water. Keep these options in mind if you're looking for Rooks County land at this time. Call one of the listing agents today to set up a showing before this property is sold!!
- Located 3 miles east and 4 miles north of Plainville. T Road & 21 Road border this property on two sides.
- Soil Type: Harney silt loam, 0-1 % slopes, 27.17 acres; Harney silt loam, 1-3% slopes, 18.17 acres; Wakeen-Harney silt loams, 1-3 % slopes, 7.83 acres; Wakeen silt loams, 3-7% slopes, 6.19 acres; Harney-Mento complex, 3-7 % slopes, 2.58 acres.
- Legal Description: 62 Acres situated within the SW/4 of Section 4, Township 9 South, Range 17 West in Rooks County Kansas
- All acreage currently planted to winter wheat, possession will be upon wheat harvest
- Bordering property to the east is also available for sale
- Real estate taxes approximately $250
T Rd & 21 Rd, Lot #WP001
Plainville, Kansas 67663