Gorgeous Property With Red River Frontage In East Central Kentucky
This gorgeous property has it all, and plenty of it. Land in this area doesn’t come available very often, especially like this one! Located only minutes from Clay City and the Mountain Parkway yet far from the busy, high-stress environments most of us call home, is the quiet life of these gorgeous rolling meadows and breathtaking mountains sitting in the backdrop. With almost 2 miles of Red River frontage to enjoy the river life like its meant to be. Perfect for fishing or kayaking during those hot summer days. Bury yourself into the middle of this beautiful property as you drive through any of the multiple gated entrances from 3 different blacktop county roads! This tract has numerous seasonal streams that originate throughout, then flow to the picturesque Red River along the north boundary. Do you like to hunt big bucks? This property and area have a long-standing history of producing some tremendous animals. The multiple tillable fields here would be perfect for planting large food plots for the mature, bruisers that call this farm country home. The habitat here consists of the perfect mix of hardwoods, brush, river bottom and secondary growth. The hay fields and potential tillable food plot areas are seemingly everywhere and are perfect for a large population of deer and turkey. If its turkey hunting you like, this property has all the long beards you could shake a stick at. The potential on this property for enhancing this wildlife mecca is insane!! Nearly unlimited home and cabin sites throughout, as this property could be easily split or sectioned into smaller tracts for investment purposes if one chose. No matter if your hunting or just hiking, the views from the gorgeous rolling meadows, looking south into the mountains is nothing shy of breathtaking. The network of access roads throughout this property offers the means necessary to move about on a UTV, but pack a lunch because this is a huge tract of land! This property is an ATV and horseback riders dream, as trails and old roads lead in seemingly every direction here. Numerous barns and ponds scattered throughout the property along with the fencing for livestock. Electric, county water and telephone along the east, south and west boundaries make getting hook-ups easy. The potential this property offers is just crazy, as it is one of the most versatile properties you will ever come across and all within an hour of Lexington. Come experience for yourself the serenity and vastness of this beautiful property. With great access and a tremendous location, it won’t last long so give me a call now for your private showing!
- Approx. 6 minutes West of Clay City...1 hour East of Lexington..2 1/2 hour Southeast of Cincinnati, OH
- Approx. 2 miles of Red River frontage along the north boundary
- Large stream that runs most of the year through the middle of the property with multiple feeder streams throughout
- Several different ponds about the property
- Electric, water and natural gas available along the boundaries
- 3 different locked gated access points leading into the property, along the east, west and south
- Large gated and fenced sections perfect for livestock
- Multiple old barns throughout the property
- Potential income/investment from timber, cropping/farming, hunting lease, etc
- Nearly unlimited possibilities for home/cabin sites
Spout Springs Road, Lot#WP01
Irvine, Kentucky 40336
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.