Bass Lake Property With Home And Cabins!
- Interactive Map
This property is truly one of a kind. With some of the most beautiful views around every corner including Bass lake which right in the heart of the property. How many people can say they own their own lake? A very large lake at that. There are several gorgeous building sites all the way around the lake. There are 4 cabins, a home, and a campsite area that stay rented out most of the summer season and could provide some nice additional income if the new owner desires. Or they could be removed and you could build your dream home or up north getaway up on the hill overlooking the lake with gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. The lake has excellent fishing and the 166 acres of rolling beautiful mature timber has excellent hunting. Very close to nearby Traverse City but just over the Grand Traverse/ Kalkaska county line on the Kalkaska side which helps from a tax standpoint. Truly one of the most beautiful pieces of northern Michigan Ground I have ever been on in my life. Call today for your own private showing.
- Close to Traverse city, Torch lake and many Northern Michigan tourist attractions
- Bass lake is 100% contained on the property
- Beautiful rolling mature hardwood timber with gorgeous open meadows
- Great trail system
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Excellent fishing in Bass Lake
- Home and cabins provide potential rental income to offset any expenses
1906 Bass Lake Rd, LOT#WP001
South Boardman, Michigan 49680