Affordable Hunting Property In North Central Michigan
The true deer hunter needs to see this parcel in order to appreciate what it has to offer as QDMA practices have been followed for several years. Significant natural cover and browse are complemented as 10% of the property is currently planted in established food plots. Each plot is located strategically throughout the grounds in such a way that allows the hunter to take advantage of bedding areas, different wind directions, and natural deer movement. A combination of brassica’s, beans, corn and clovers are utilized in order to create a diverse crop of forages throughout the property. In addition, each plot is surrounded by a healthy band of clover and has established mineral sites and cedar rubbing posts. Established blinds, both ground and elevated, are well placed and ready for the new owner to take advantage of. This parcel borders the West Branch of the Muskegon River which lends itself to the rich, heavy soil that gives nutrients to your crops as well as the deer, turkey, bear and grouse that call this property home. Also included is a large, heated, stick built building with electricity that you will be able to store all of your equipment. This property is in close proximity to and within ATV driving distance of Reedsburg Dam. Also, only a short 15-minute drive to Houghton Lake, one of Michigan’s most sought after fishing and recreational bodies of water. This property is priced to sell and has a motivated seller willing to entertain reasonable land contract terms. Please give us a call today for your own personal tour.
- QDMA practices for several years
- Approximately 10% of the acreage is currently planted in food plots
- Great deer, turkey and bear hunting
- Close proximity to Houghton Lake and Lake City
- Close proximity to Houghton and Higgins Lakes
- ATV and off-road vehicle trails in close proximity
- History and proof of hunting success on the property
- The cover and habitat on this parcel will only get better
- Close proximity and easy access to Reedsburg Dam.
- Borders the West Branch of the Muskegon River
Boynton Road, Lot #WP001
Merritt, Michigan 49677