Hunting Land With So Much More, Near Cadillac And Endless Recreation, With Potential To Build!
- Interactive Map
Excellent location in a very nice area, close to Cadillac, this property is the definition of a honey-hole for deer and turkey hunting. US 131 is to the East and there are tillable crop fields to the West. This property is littered with buck sign as you can see by the photos. Rubs and Scrapes around every corner are still visible from last fall. The timber has a little bit of everything, some larger mature timber, thicker areas, and some open areas that would be perfect for food plot locations. The Cadillac area has a ton to offer from hundreds of miles of snowmobiling trails to skiing at Caberfae in the winter, to fishing on Lake Cadillac and Lake Mitchel in the summer and Lake Mitchel State park not far from the property. Just an all-around great area for an up north getaway, with a private access, drive off of E. 32 Rd. this property sets up perfectly to pull in a camper for hunting or even build a small cabin toward the front without disturbing the hunting. For someone looking to build a home, you can be to town in 2-3 minutes yet you feel like you are secluded in the woods in your own up north retreat. Call now to schedule a private showing.
- Close to downtown Cadillac
- Miles of snowmobile and state trails in the Cadillac area
- Close to Lake Cadillac, Lake Mitchel and Lake Mitchel State park
- Secluded with great surroundings creating the perfect honey hole hunting property
- Tons of rubs and scrapes s1ll visible from last fall
- Great locations for food plots
- Great location to build a home and be able to have a great hunting spot right outside your back door
E 32 Rd., LOT#WP001
Cadillac, Michigan 49601