All Timber Hunting Tract For Sale In East Central MO
- Interactive Map
Baker Hollow is an all-timber hunting tract with electric and well. Located on the edge of Davisville, this property has easy access off of paved State Highway V. A beautiful creek meanders from the southwest corner of the property to the east. A small metal building needs some TLC but is great for storage or could be converted to a sleeping quarters. Some open areas near the creek have potential for food plots. There is lots of deer sign throughout, especially in the bottom. Partially logged some years ago, there is a tremendous amount of cover in the west side of the property. A good building site provides nice views. This area is filled with floating, fishing, hiking and other outdoor activities. Call today for your private showing.
- Excellent deer and wildlife habitat
- Easy access off paved highway
- Beautiful creek
- Good location near Davisville
- Electric and well on site
- 12’ x 24’ metal building
- Additional small old shed adds some additional storage.
- Building site with a view
- 18 miles to Steelville, 25 miles to Cuba, 43 miles to Sullivan, 83 miles to St. Louis County
Davisville, Missouri 65456