Pasture, Build Site, Pond And Wooded Creek East of Bethany
- Interactive Map
Here’s a nice pasture farm with potential building sites, stocked pond, rocky creek, and plenty of wildlife just east of Bethany off 136 Highway. The pasture has newer perimeter fence along the west boundary, while the east fence and some cross fences are older, but cattle-tight. This piece was recently separated from a larger farm and will require new fences along the north and south boundaries if you want to graze it. This property will be surveyed to establish boundaries and acreage, prior to closing. Water is available in a gorgeous rock-bottomed creek, as well as a pond. The stocked pond is nearly ¾ acre, and it’s loaded with big bass. Access to the farm is excellent, right off Highway 136, with good gravel road frontage along the west boundary. The property lies in the Harrison County RII School District, home of The Bethany Bulldogs. Please call today for more information and to schedule your private tour.
- Pasture is fenced on east and west boundaries, with some cross fences; it will need fences along north and south boundaries if it’s to be used for grazing
- Nice stocked pond and a gorgeous rock-bottom creek
- The pond is approximately ¾ of an acre and it’s loaded with big bass
- South Harrison County RII (Bethany) School District
- Excellent access just off Highway 136, with good gravel road along the west boundary.
- Approximately 4.5 acres of CRP Pays $114.40 per acre through 9/30/2022
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Kansas City, 1 hour 45 minutes to Des Moines
- Less than 20 minutes to Bethany or Princeton
E 312th Lane, Lot #WP001
Ridgeway, Missouri 64481