Hardwood Timber Tract With Great Hunting Opportunities
- Interactive Map
Here is the north parcel of the Shelby 391 listing, this property is a nice surveyed all timber hunting and recreational tract. This farm offers great deer and turkey hunting and has water and electricity available, and some nice locations to build a cabin or set up a camper for hunting season with utilities! There are some long ridgetops that could be cleared for food plots plus the topography of the land offers some good locations to build some secluded ponds for wildlife. If you like hunting in the timber you need to give this one a look over, call listing agent for more information!
- All timber hunting and recreational tract located about 4 miles N/NW of Emden
- Property is approximately 2 hours north of the St. Louis metro area
- This property is the North parcel of the Shelby 391 tract
- Property is surveyed
- Pretty hardwood timber farm that will great deer and turkey hunting
- Farm consists of mostly white oak timber and hickory
- Long ridge tops and hollows is the basic makeup of the farm
- Owner recently had some select cut timbering done, and there is a great system of trails to get around on the farm
- Property located approx 4 miles N/NW of Emden off of County Road 250
- Nice place to build a hunting cabin or set up a camp with water and electricity available
- Water meter is already on the property and power lines run along the county road.
County Road 250
Emden, Missouri 63439