Year Round Recreational Property in SE Missouri
- Interactive Map
This all hardwood timber recreational tract is located just east of Lake Wappapello with verbal access off of Post Oak Rd. The farm offers a nice timber land investment with great deer and turkey hunting opportunities. This farm has been owned by the same family for over 50 years and does not have a legal easement but the farm has a verbal easement across a nice neighbor. The current access is only accessible by UTV but the farm offers great hunting opportunities at an affordable price. If you are searching for your own affordable year round recreational property in this area then you should definitely check this offering out.
- 3 miles north NE of Lake Wappapello, 20 minutes Northeast of Poplar Bluff, 45 minutes SW of Cape Girardeau
- Nice stand of hardwood timber
- Good deer and turkey hunting opportunities at a very affordable price
- Borders Holiday Hills subdivision
- R/E taxes are @$30 per years
- Pictures coming soon!
Post Oak Rd, Lot#WP001
Wappapello, Missouri 63966