Recreational Dream Property In Northeast Nebraska
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! Paradise! Beautiful year-round. The sound of the water running between ponds. Being able to walk out the front door and fish or hunt. The energy efficiency of the earth berm home. It is situated perfectly to receive passive solar energy in the winter and passive geothermal energy in the summer. Along with the water to air heat-pump, the energy costs are very low. The privacy, no visible neighbors.
Come find your recreational dream property in this energy-efficient Earth Berm home overlooking the valley of ponds full of fish, hiking, horseback riding, and hunting! The home features a 2535 sq./ft open floor plan with an open loft. All living spaces including the 3 bedrooms and office or bedroom have exceptional views of the property. Relax bug-free in your screened in porch or entertain on your large deck. An attached 100 square foot cellar provides easy access to climate-controlled storage. A 2-car detached garage (1152 sq./ft.) has additional space for a workshop or storage. It also includes a 3rd smaller overhead door for your ATV. The 40 x 40 outbuilding located just southeast of the house could be used for a boat, tractor, or shop. There are 40 acres of income generating pasture with a year-round stream running through it. Almost 3 acres of open water in 5 spring-fed ponds stocked with Bass, Crappie, Bluegill and Perch provide year-round fishing enjoyment. Hunt on your own property or just watch as Turkey, Duck, Pheasant and even Geese pass through. More recreational opportunities are just 5 miles away at Grove Lake Wildlife Management Area and 7 miles to Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park.
This is truly a one of a kind property with so much to offer! Pictures do not do this property justice; you must see it to believe it. Do not miss your chance at this recreational paradise. Call today for your private showing and bring your fishing pole! All showings must be scheduled in advance.
- 4 miles north of Orchard; 56 miles from Norfolk; 150 miles from Omaha
- 4 bed 2.5 bath energy efficient home with open floor plan for entertaining
- 2 car detached garage
- 40x40 shed with concrete floor and electricity
- Screened in porch with sundeck above with beautiful views of the ponds
- 5 beautiful spring fed ponds full of fish which include bass, bluegill, perch, catfish, and crappie
- 40 acres of pasture with live water, hardwoods and cedars provide great opportunities for deer and turkey hunting
- Ideal location for a secluded food plot to grow and hold the deer on this property
86551 514 Ave., Lot #WP001
Orchard, Nebraska 68764