Hunting Tract With Timber And Potential To Build
- Interactive Map
Tracts like this never last long! This ideal sized tract will hunt much larger than it is! Heavy stands of hardwood timber loaded with acorns and beat down trails make up most of this property. Several open meadows will provide great future food plot locations. Newly created atv trails make access into the heavy timber easier to help get to the stand or retrieve the buck of your dreams.
If you are looking for a place to build your weekend get-a-way for the summer, spring, or fall this tract is the one to do it all. Great numbers of turkeys on the property and quick and easy access to the public boat ramp to launch your fishing boat or jet ski onto the Missouri River.
Call today for your private showing!
- Approx 10 miles South of Vermillion, SD; Approx 36 miles NW of Sioux City, NE
- Great County Road access, gated entrance
- Electricity at the County Road
- Beautiful Views overlooking the Missouri River valley
- Trophy deer managed neighborhood
- Great numbers of deer and turkeys
- Hardwood timber and rolling terrain
- Ideal food plot locations
- Many great travel corridors and beat down trails
- Exact acres and boundaries to be determined by survey prior to closing
888 Rd., Lot#WP001
Newcastle, Nebraska 68757