Mature, Marketable Timber And Building Site In Southwest Ohio
Here is your chance to own an absolutely beautiful tract of land with mature, marketable timber and build sites, only minutes from I-275! A portion of the old Duke Energy Power Plant land, the property is situated just north of US 52 and boasts several gently sloped, north/south running ridges. Old growth timber with major value is prevalent throughout the property. Large rubs and heavily traveled deer trails litter the ridge sides and along numerous bedding areas. Several acres of open ground along Ten Mile Rd. can provide numerous, potential home sites or a large food plot for the healthy deer herd that calls this area home. Ten Mile Creek runs the northern border of the property and as an added bonus, the seller has agreed to work with the lucky buyer to install a new bridge across the creek! You hear it all the time but this property truly has so much to offer! Call us today to schedule your private showing!
- 18 Miles east of Cincinnati
- 8 Miles to I-275 Loop
- 26 Miles to the Cincinnati Airport
- Valuable, marketable timber throughout
- Multiple home sites along Ten Mile Rd.
- Terrific deer and turkey hunting
- Seller has agreed to work with buyer on installing a bridge across Ten Mile Creek
- Ten Mile Creek flows thru the northern boundary of the property
Ten Mile Road, Lot #WP001
New Richmond, Ohio 45157