Remodeled Home, Newer Pole Building And Barn In Southern Ohio
RURAL living in a very beautiful setting. If you’re looking for a farm with several outbuildings and offering additional living space or guest quarters, you will want to visit this property right away. The main house has been completely restored and the barns are immaculate. The grounds are well-groomed with vegetable gardens and plenty of fruit trees. The pastures are perfect for cattle or horses. Also included with sell is another outbuilding that has been used for a county grocery store owned and operated by the Amish seller. That building is included, minus the current inventory of grocery goods. It is a well-liked and desired store front for the county and should be capable of producing future income if continued. And did I mention the hunting is awesome in this area capable of producing giant deer with lots of turkeys. Call today for all the details.
- Property is located 1/2 hour from Gallipolis and minutes from Rio Grande
- Easy access to the property using the county roads
- Excellent hunting, hiking, ATV riding throughout
- Excellent habitat for wildlife
- Estimated annual taxes are $2,400
- Sellers Mineral rights transfer
- Main house was fully remodeled in 1995 offering approximately 3,400 square feet of living space with county water/plumbing, septic, gas.
- Wood burners used for heat
- Electric is available at the road
- In 2017 a 33x80 newer pole building was built that offers additional living space or guest quarters
- Property has a 30x60 pole barn built in approximately 2007
3219 Patriot Road
Patriot, Ohio 45658