Daisy Ranch In The Southeast OK Big Buck Area
- Interactive Map
This portion of Oklahoma produces more trophy-class whitetails than any other part of the state! This property offers not only exceptional opportunity for whitetail deer, but also for wild eastern turkeys and feral hogs. Consisting of primarily of pine, oak, cedar, and hickory ridges and creek bottoms, this property provides excellent habitat for wildlife. Logging and ATV roads provide access throughout while scenic mountain top views of Burris Valley below reveal the beauty of this remote mountain and valley country. Don’t miss this opportunity to own some affordable property located in one of the best trophy deer areas anywhere! Call today to schedule your private showing of this fantastic property!
- Also available are a noncontiguous 160 acres +/- and 60 acres +/- with cabin and large fishing lake
- 2 hours from DFW and OKC. Only 2 miles east of the Indian Nation Turnpike
- Trophy Whitetail Deer, Eastern Wild Turkeys, and Feral Hogs.
- Logging trails throughout the property for ATV and UTV use
- Seasonal creeks throughout
- Fishing Pond
- Burris Valley road bisects this 585 acre+/- parcel into approximately 225 acres +/- on the south side and 360 acres +/- on the north side which the owner will consider selling separately.
- Combination of both bottom land and remote mountain country
Burris Valley Rd, Lot #WP003
Daisy, Oklahoma 74540