Daisy Ranch In The Big Buck Area Of Southeast OK
- Interactive Map
This portion of Oklahoma produces more trophy-class whitetails than any other part of the state! This property offers not only exceptional opportunity for whitetail deer, but also for wild eastern turkeys and feral hogs. Consisting of primarily of pine, oak, cedar, and hickory ridges and creek bottoms, this property provides excellent habitat for wildlife. Logging and ATV roads provide access throughout while scenic mountain top views of Burris Valley below reveal the beauty of this remote mountain and valley country. Don’t miss this opportunity to own some affordable property located in one of the best trophy deer areas anywhere! Call today to schedule your private showing of this fantastic property!
- Also available are a noncontiguous 585 acres +/- and 60 acres +/- with cabin and fishing lake
- 2 hours from DFW and OKC. Only 2 miles east of the Indian Nation Turnpike
- Trophy Whitetail Deer, Eastern Wild Turkeys, and Feral Hogs.
- Logging trails throughout the property for ATV and UTV use
- Seasonal creeks throughout
- Combination of both bottom land and remote mountain country
- Bridge for accessing the 160 acres+/- by vehicle and a walking bridge for crossing the creek on foot
Burris Valley Rd, Lot #WP001
Daisy, Oklahoma 74540