Hunting & Recreational Tract in South Central Pennsylvania
- Interactive Map
Nice hunting & recreational tract conveniently located minutes from PA Turn Pike Exit 201 (Shippensburg/Chambersburg). The terrain of the property is quite mixed with the lower portion being relatively flat with heavy understory while the upper portion of the parcel is fairly steep and borders SGL #76. There is a nice trail system on the lower side with several areas that may be well suited for food plots. The property has good deer sign & has the infrastructure to grow & keep quality deer in the area. Call the listing agent for additional details, or to schedule a private showing.
- Gated access
- The upper portion of the property has not been timbered in many years
- It’s believed that there may have been electric to the property at one time, although the line is not in place today.
- Approx. 90 minutes from Lancaster
- Approx. 2 hours from King of Prussia
- Annual Taxes Approx. $408
- Upper side of the property borders SGL #76 (over 4300 acres)
- Minutes from PA Turnpike Exit
- Trail system in place - lower portion of property
- Close proximity to quality fishing on Trout Run & West Branch of Conococheague Creek
Timmons Road, Lot#WP001
Spring Run, Pennsylvania 17262