Wooded Lot In A Great Rural Neighborhood
- Interactive Map
Don’t miss your chance to own this rural wooded lot! Set quiet community of homes with a short drive to Chesnee, SC, or an easy commute to Spartanburg, SC. The neighbors have seen lots of wildlife living, including deer and foxes. There are plenty of options for homesites – you can decide to build in the front and leave the rear as timberland or build towards the back for seclusion and privacy. The timber is young so that this lot could be cleared for pasture for your horses. Tryon International Equestrian Center is only 30 minutes away. Easy access to the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway 11 with its many state parks. Smaller-level lots in this area are getting hard to find – don’t miss out on this one!
- Young timber on the lot with more mature trees along the boundary of the property
- Great rural community along Mason Rd
- Electric, telephone, and public water available at property
- Many potential build sites
- Lots of wildlife
- Clear for a pasture and bring your horses!
- Over 300 ft of road frontage on Mason Rd
- 10 minutes from Chesnee
- 25 minutes form Spartanburg
- 1 hour 23 minutes form Charlotte, NC
- 30 minutes form Tryon International Equestrian Center
Mason Rd, Lot#WP001
Chesnee, South Carolina 29323