Premier Turn-key Trophy Hunting Sanctuary & Cabin Near Huntsville and Nashville
- Interactive Map
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!! This property is so impressive, rare and unique that words can hardly do it justice. You must see this property to truly understand what it has to offer. This is the most highly developed, managed and manicured hunting property I have ever walked on. There are large numbers of both deer and turkey, and both have been highly managed for decades. A large year-round stream flows through the center of the property offering a reliable water source. Mature hardwood oak ridges offer food and bedding to grow and hold mature bucks.
An extensive trail network provides access to all areas of the property and there are 3 additional gated entry points allowing you to hunt any wind direction. There are approximately 107 acres of tillable land, and about 21 acres are left exclusively for wildlife. There are 9 strategically positioned food plots and 13 high-quality elevated shooting houses along with 25 ladder and platform stands. This property has the largest number of mature Sawtooth Oak trees I have ever seen which produce every year providing an incredible food source and attractant for both deer and turkey. There are around 50 acres of land set aside and maintained for bedding and sanctuary cover.
More than two decades of work and planning have gone into developing and managing this property. Each stand location and food plot has been designed to make it accessible and huntable without educating and spooking deer. Screening cover has been used to allow stealthy access to stands.
There is a high-end 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bath cabin that features a beautiful stone fireplace, heated floors, large tile showers. There are picture windows along the back of the cabin overlooking the stunning crop fields and timbered ridges. There is another cabin with 4 Bedrooms and 1 Bath for guests and storage.
The owners have kept 14+ years of extensive harvest and sighting records along with documentation of each stand and food plot. The amount of time and money, along with the attention to detail that has gone into the design and setup of this farm for hunting is impossible to put into words.
I truly believe this is one of the top hunting properties in the state. Call today for your private showing of this one of a kind property.
- Beautiful 1,972 sq. foot high-end cabin with 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Kitchen and large living room with spectacular stone fireplace and heated floors
- An additional 1,560 Sq. foot cabin offers 4 Bedrooms and 1 bath for additional guests and storage
- A large stone bottom creek cascades through the center of the property. There are also multiple springs and ponds
- Decades of quality deer management have been practiced and documented resulting in trophy bucks
- Very large resident turkey population that has been intensely managed
- 107+/- acres of tillable land for income generation with room to expand
- 9 Food plots totaling 11.5 +/- acres
- 6 +/- acres of highly productive roundup ready Alfalfa offers the ultimate early season hunting attraction
- 13 Elevated Shooting Houses; 17 Ladder Stands; 4 Platform stands; 4 tripod stands
- 139 Mature Sawtooth Oaks Trees; 6 Apple Trees and 1 pear tree
- 2 Texas Hunter 1,200lb Protein Feeders; 3 Texas Hunter 250lb Protein Feeders; 14 Mineral Stations
- Extensive Trail Network to all areas of the property
- Multiple gated access locations for hunting in any wind direction
- The property has significant timber value that would need to be verified by a professional
- Whole house surround sound system
- Security system with cameras
- 13x52 Storage Building; 24x100 Implement Shed
- Approx. 60 minutes to Franklin and 50 minutes to Huntsville
49 Morgan Circle
Petersburg, Tennessee 37144
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.