Built in 2009
Internal Road System
Nestled within the picturesque landscapes of the Texas hill country, the 69 Junction Ranch is an exceptional property spanning 69.16 acres. The centerpiece of this unique ranch is a custom-crafted sandstone rock home that offers captivating views of both sunrise and sunset. This turn-key property is a haven for hunters or wildlife breeders, boasting a fully stocked exotics population. Step outside to the inviting fire pit, where you can unwind under the starry skies, far from the clamor and lights of the city. Enjoy the privilege of privacy and the freedom to savor life's finer moments.
This contemporary residence, designed with a split-plan layout, fulfills every desire of a place to call home . With 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom, it combines convenience and luxury. The great room's soaring 14' cathedral ceilings provide a grand ambiance, and covered porches on both front and back ensure plenty of spaces for gatherings. Meticulous planning by the builder includes thoughtful features such as a reverse osmosis system, pre-plumbing for an outdoor kitchen sink, and an abundance of storage throughout. The 69 Junction Ranch can be yours with or without furnishings, as per your preference.
The property includes a 1,950 sq ft insulated utility shop, complete with a wood stove, workbenches, loft storage, and a 10 X 10 overhead door. An attached 1,000 sq ft steel awning serves as a versatile space for equipment storage or RV parking. A high fence and a 1.5-mile perimeter road accessible by vehicle provide added security and convenience. Every necessary task, from fencing to painting to plumbing fixtures, has been expertly completed in the past year, leaving you with a truly turn-key property.
The 69 Junction Ranch enjoys an agricultural exemption, resulting in property taxes of just $3503 (per KCAD) annually, and it is not burdened by HOA fees or restrictions. Utilities are provided by PEC electricity, with a reliable water well (180 ft deep) and the option for trash pickup service. Wildlife enthusiasts will be delighted by the abundant wildlife, including whitetail deer, blackbuck, axis, fallow, turkey, ducks, and dove. The ranch's proximity to the airport and town conveniences, just a brief 5-minute drive away, adds to its appeal. In addition, the property is equipped with corn and protein pellet feeders, as well as a 48-inch round stock watering trough, further enhancing its appeal. This property provides a great opportunity to step into the world of raising exotics or Whitetail Deer in a perfect location.
Contact us today to for your own private tour of the 69 Junction Ranch!
• Total acreage: 69.16 acres
• Contemporary split-plan designed home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths
• Gourmet kitchen featuring JennAir stove to please any chef with abundance of counter space!
• Walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
• Separate laundry/mud/utility room
• Great room with 14' cathedral ceilings
• High-quality interior finishes including granite countertops
• Custom solid wood cabinetry with unique doors and trim
• Abundance of storage cabinets
• Offered with or without furnishings
• Reverse osmosis system, pre-plumbed for outdoor kitchen and laundry sinks
• 700 sq ft (adjacent to home) carport with 8-foot vehicle clearance
• 1950 sq ft insulated utility shop with wood stove
• 1000 sq ft steel awning for equipment storage or RV parking
• High-fenced property with 1.5-mile accessible perimeter road
• Recent improvements, including fencing, painting, plumbing fixtures, and appliances
• Agricultural exemption with taxes at $3,503 (per KCAD)
• No HOA fees or restrictions
• Utilities include PEC electricity, good water well (180 ft), and optional trash pickup
• Abundant wildlife, including whitetail deer, blackbuck, axis, fallow, turkey, ducks, and dove
• A wildlife census is available
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker, its Agents, or the Seller. Access to property, access to utilities, or any measurements including but not limited to, acreage, square footage, frontage, and mapping boundary lines shared herein has not been independently verified and is for purposes of marketing only. If exact measurements, access to property, or access to utilities is a concern, the property should be independently measured or investigated by the prospective buyer.
Buyer’s agents must be identified on the first contact with Broker/Agents and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of the Broker and Whitetail Properties Real Estate, LLC.