The Wild B Ranch
- Interactive Map
Located approximately 20 miles northwest of Junction, TX, you’ll find the beautiful Wild B Ranch. This ranch is 134 acres of scenic Texas hill country terrain consisting of gently rolling topography, seasonal creeks, huge oaks, and gorgeous views.
The Wild B Ranch is located within the Dominion III high fenced ranch development. Being inside the Dominion III creates opportunities to hunt improved whitetail and exotics such as Axis, Fallow, Aoudad, Red Deer, Blackbuck, Scimitar Oryx as well as turkeys and hogs.
The 1,889 square foot custom home is perfectly situated on a higher elevation on the ranch and looks down toward West Bear Creek which runs along the southern boundary of the property. The custom home was built in 2011 and has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The large living and dining area are surrounded by huge windows and doors that slide open to enjoy the outdoors from inside.
In addition to the home, the property boasts an outdoor pavilion with a fire pit, as well as a shop with double roll-up doors and space for covered RV or tractor parking. There are 2 water wells on the property to service the home as well as plenty of water for the wildlife
- 2/2 bath custom home that is 1,889 square feet
- Outdoor pavilion with fire pit and grill area
- Insulated shop with 2 automatic roll up doors
- Located within the 1,800 acre Dominion III Game Ranch
- Wildlife includes Whitetail, Axis, Fallow, Aoudad, Red Deer, Blackbuck, Scimitar Oryx turkeys, hogs
- 2 water wells
- 2 hunting blinds and 4 feeders throughout the ranch
Cleo, Texas 76849