The Caloosa South Ranch
- Interactive Map
Located just northwest of Aspermont, TX, the Caloosa South Ranch is an expansive recreational hunting and working cattle ranch consisting of 5,275 acres of rolling plains, deep canyons, and spectacular river bottom. With 200 feet of elevation change throughout the ranch, the dramatic bluffs overlooking the Salt fork of the Brazos River are truly a sight to behold.
The great mix of open pasture, thick cover, and extensive river bottom create a complete wildlife management package. The ranch has newly constructed high fencing encompassing 1,300 acres in the center of the ranch, with the remainder low fenced. The ranch is set up with executive deer stands and feeders throughout and is ready to hunt.
The land is unique in diversity with everything from high rolling plains and tillable fields, to beautiful large canyons with thick cover and fertile bottoms, all leading toward the dramatic topography shift of the river bottom on the south. The Salt Fork of the Brazos River winds nearly 4 miles along the southern boundary and is an exceptional, prominent feature of the Caloosa South Ranch.
The ranch is complemented by a headquarters area featuring a 2,500-square foot updated ranch house, a ranch hand’s house, a sizeable metal dog barn with kennels, nice cattle working pens, and a 50x100ft horse barn, complete with enclosed shop and tack rooms.
This is a truly diverse ranch offering with an excellent appeal to both the sportsman and the cattleman. Call Land Specialist Joey Bellington to see the Caloosa South Ranch for yourself.
- Over 6 miles of CR 350 frontage
- Main ranch house has recently been remodeled and is approximately 2,500 square feet
- Secondary ranch hand house is approximately 1,185 square feet
- Steel frame metal dog barn with 18 kennels is approximately 3,600 square feet
- Shop/ horse barn is approximately 5,000 square feet with shop space, 5 horse stalls, and tack room
- Approximately 1,300 acres is under new high fence with a soft release pen
- Multiple tower blinds throughout the ranch
- Multiple corn and protein feeders throughout the ranch for year-round feeding
- 200 feet of elevation change throughout the ranch
- Approximately 13 miles from Aspermont, and 66 miles from Abilene, as the crow flies
- All owned minerals convey
- Property has a recent survey and can be provided upon request
CR 350, Lot #WP001
Aspermont, Texas 79502