North Central Texas Excellent Hunting Property
PRICE REDUCED! Have you always wanted to own your own mountain? Now you can! This one of a kind legacy property sits among the Hill Country of North Texas on the north side of Possum Kingdom Lake. The views are indescribable. To the west is Graham, southwest views are of the Brazos River, views to the south are Possum Kingdom and to the east is Rock Creek, a major tributary of Possum Kingdom. You can have it all on this property. The topography allows for that perfect build site that will compliment your new dream home to entertain family and friends. The property is split into two pastures that are wooded and provide excellent hunting of deer and hogs. There is also 70 acres of tillable land that can be used for wheat production for winter grazing and sunflowers for dove hunting right out your back door. This property is in an area of North Texas that is highly sought after for its raw beauty and scenic drives but yet, still has an easy drive to the Metroplex. The access to the property is very convenient with Hwy 16 being just a mile from the front gate. A recent survey is provided which is always a bonus. There’s also easy access to water and electricity on the west side of the property. This one of a kind property checks all the boxes so schedule your viewing and make owning your own mountain a reality today!!
- 13 miles from Graham
- Approximately 75-85 miles from Ft Worth
- Water and electricity available
- Breathtaking views in all directions from mountain in middle of property
- Easy access off Hwy 16
- Numerous building sites
- Excellent hunting for deer, pig and dove
- Rock Creek/Possum Kingdom Lake just off the eastern edge of the property
- East side of Possum Kingdom Lake is 5-10 minutes
- 70 acres of tillable land
- Development/Subdivision Potential
Hwy 16 S.
Graham, Texas 76450