Fallbush Mountain Recreational Property Offers Privacy and Seclusion
- Interactive Map
Experience end-of-the-road seclusion and privacy on this Fallbush Mountain recreational property. Enjoy private access to the George Washington National Forest. Take in the breathtaking mountain and valley views this parcel offers. Plentiful wildlife year-round makes for exciting hunting opportunities. The entire boundary of this fully wooded tract is well marked with orange paint to keep any uninvited visitors away. Ride into the property on the access road located along the southwest boundary. Located just north of Bergton and just a short drive from all the fun and adventure of Bryce Resort. Less than an hour from all the amenities of Harrisonburg. Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this mountain getaway!
- Fallbush Mountain recreational tract
- Borders George Washington National Forest
- Beautiful mountain and valley views
- Plentiful wildlife year round
- Entire boundary marked with orange paint
- End of the road seclusion and privacy
- Fully wooded and bordering West Virginia to the northeast
- Access road along the southwest boundary
- Just a short drive from all the fun and adventure of Bryce Resort
- Less than an hour from all the amenities of Harrisonburg
- Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing of this mountain getaway!
Moyer Lane, Lot# WP001
Bergton, Virginia 22811