Conveniently Located Near Shenandoah National Park
- Interactive Map
Situated just a short distance from the quaint village of Browntown this mostly cleared property features a pond and creek. Enjoy the tranquility of the pond and the flowing waters of Smith Creek (owner not known creek to run dry). The gentle topography and road frontage on Browntown Road make this an ideal parcel to build your forever home. This parcel also boasts a number of usable structures also. One of these structures was once a grainery shed and even served as a temporary schoolhouse for the children of Browntown many years ago. Conveniently located near Glen Manor Vineyards and the Shenandoah National Park. Don’t miss your chance to own this one of a kind property. Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing!
- Beautiful building lot with road frontage on Browntown Road
- Featuring a pond and Smith Creek frontage
- Located a few minutes north of Browntown
- Topography is almost flat and the land is mostly cleared already
- Multiple outbuildings already in place
- Just a short drive to Glen Manor Vineyards and Skyline Drive
- Contact me today for more information or to schedule a showing!
Browntown Road, LOT#WP001
Browntown, Virginia 22610