Hardwood Lot With Building Potential
- Interactive Map
This undeveloped land tract is located just far enough outside the city to provide a quiet country setting – yet close enough for a quick commute. Surrounded by farms and country homes, it would make an excellent building lot for a country home in the woods. Located only 17 minutes from West Virginia University, it is an easy commute on Route 7 over to Route 19. You can walk right out your back door and hunt whitetails, turkey, and small game. There is electricity available, and there is believed to be public water available at the road (unconfirmed). Public gas and sewer are unconfirmed – but are not believed to be present on Little Indian Creek Road. The owner will entertain selling the east side of the road and the west side of the road together, subject to a survey performed by the buyer. The east side of the road has a more gradual slope with a road easement that gives the neighbors access to their farm. It is about 18 acres. It also has a residential powerline that runs through it. The road could be utilized as a starting point for a driveway to a house up on the hill with close access to electricity. The powerline could be planted with a food plot, and you could hunt whitetails and turkeys right on your own property. There are capped gas wells located on the property. Buyers should perform due diligence to ensure they will not impact building plans. There is some moderate hardwood timber value on the property. Mineral rights are not included. They own more than 50% of the rights to the minerals and are willing to negotiate the sale of them separately.
- Survey: N/A
- Mineral Rights: Willing to entertain offers for them. They believe they own 2/3rds of them (unconfirmed).
- Water Sources: N/A
- Utilities Available: Electric, public water (unconfirmed). Sewer and gas not believed to be present (unconfirmed).
- Coordinates: 39.6413 --80.0967
- Outsale Map: N/A
- Nearest Walmart: 18 minutes in Morgantown
- 17 minutes to WV University
- 20 minutes from Morgantown, WV
- 1 hour and 16 minutes to Pittsburgh, PA
- Blacktop Public Road frontage
- Is it in an HOA: No
- Are there covenants and restrictions: No – other than Monongalia County
- Scale (1 to 5): Road Access: 5/5; Interior UTV access: 3/5; Cabin Potential: 5/5; Permanent Residence Potential: 5/5; Steepness of Terrain: 3/5 (fairly steep surrounding cabin); Timber Quality: 3.5/5; Cell Reception: 5/5
- Directions from Morgantown Turn left onto US-19 S/Pleasant St/Westover Bridge, Continue to follow US-19 S for 7.4 miles, Pass by Advance Auto Parts (on the right in 1.9 mi), Turn right onto Little Indian Creek Rd, Destination will be on the right in 3.1 miles
- Additional acreage available
Little Indian Creek, Lot#WP003
Morgantown, West Virginia 26501