Turnkey Hunting Property With Restored Cabin In NW Wisconsin
This property is turnkey and ready to hunt. Cabin, Stands, trails, and food plots! Each year I get the pleasure to interact with a seller and walk a property that has a master plan and is well thought out from every angle. From the moment I step onto a property, I can see the love, care, and management goals the owner is working towards. This property is one of the rare few I see each year. Not only is the owner managing the habitat for above average deer, but he is also creating a hunting experience that is second to none. Over $10,000 was spent creating food plots, trails, hinge cuts, cabin rehab work, etc. When we tour it together, you will see how well the owner's QDMA management plan has been executed. One look at the first year's pictures and you will agree, the plan is working! The best part of it all is this is only the first year! Imagine what this place will produce as the improvements mature and the understory fills in. If you are seeking a turnkey property to start a hunting tradition of your own. This is the place. If you want to shoot 130-150 class deer, on the first year of ownership then you have found your land. Do not delay in calling me! In my opinion, this is the best property currently on the market in this area - hands down. For a private tour and full explanation of what this property can offer, call the listing agent Neil A. Hauger of Whitetail Properties Real Estate today.
- Taxes approx. $814.78
- Newly enrolled in the Closed MFL 25-year plan, but the owner will consider negotiating a removal if this is a buying issue for you
- The cabin has fully restored and ready for plumbing and septic to be installed and hooked up. Has electricity and a wood burning stove
- Trail system was made and is 80% complete
- Two food plots are perfectly situated on the Western edge next to thick security cover
- The owner has many tree stands in place overlooking licking branches and they stay with the sale
- Polk County is a high-density deer county with an estimated 4.6 bucks per square mile. From the looks of these pictures, they are all on this property!
- Gated entrance adds to the visual appeal. This is a turnkey property that you can expect 130" and larger deer kills from day one
175 290th Ave, lot#WP001
Cumberland, Wisconsin 54829