Great Building Acreage With Views Of Front Range
- Interactive Map
Situated only minutes from Walsenburg, this eastern-plains-style building site has awe-inspiring views in all directions. Watch the sunset over the Sangre De Cristo Mountains, framed by the Spanish Peaks to the south and Greenhorn Mountain to the north! Direct road access along Highway 10, with power located on the edge of the property, makes this a great secluded building location, but still close to the conveniences of town! Generally flat terrain with scattered pinon/juniper trees and multiple rock formations. Tuck your forever home into the beautiful Colorado Landscape!! Contact the Land Specialist for more information!
- Direct Highway 10 access
- Only minutes to Walsenburg
- Beautiful views of front range including Spanish Peaks, Sangre De Cristos, and Greenhorn Mountain
- Many perfect building sites to choose from
- Power available along highway
- Located inGMU #128 (majority) and #133 (small portion)
- Close proximity to thousands of acres of public lands
- No owner financing available
- Interactive map link includes 360 degree panoramic photo, click on the camera icon.
Walsenburg, Colorado 81089