Scenic Acreage With Mountain Backdrops In All Directions
- Interactive Map
Quiet, secluded acreage at the end of a well-maintained cul-de-sac with immaculate mountain views in all directions! Just minutes from the beautiful and historic quiet town of Hartsel, the surrounding mountain ranges are home to numerous summits from 10,000-14,000 feet, fueling the adventurous hiker’s fire. Enjoying Gold Medal trout fishing on the South Platte River, Spinney Mountain Reservoir, Eleven Mile Reservoir, and other surrounding trout meccas. A short drive to world-class ski resorts including Breckenridge, Vail, Copper Mountain, and Beaver Creek. If hunting is your forte’, enjoy the tens of thousands of public land acres in all directions, with incredible opportunities for elk, mule deer, bear, antelope, and more.
The property itself includes undulating grassland topography with unique rock formations along the eastern border. Fenced on two sides, there is already a head-start on your hobby farm, with plenty of room to graze livestock for income or enjoyment!
With incredible recreation possibilities in all directions, this valley and all its beauty are waiting for you!! Contact the land specialist for more information or to set up a showing!
- 17 miles to Hartsel, 72 miles to Colorado Springs, 57 miles to Breckenridge
- Located at end of cul-de-sac road; no annoying traffic
- Mountain views in all directions
- In the heart of Gold Medal trout fishing in multiple bodies of water
- Minutes to multiple reservoirs and state parks
- Close proximity to multiple world-class ski resorts
- Located in Colorado Game Management Unit #50
JMP35S, Lot #WP001
Lake George, Colorado 80827