Irrigated Pecan Farm With Multiple Homesites In Central Georgia
- Interactive Map
Irrigated pecan farm in Central Georgia!!! This tract has so much to offer. The property was planted in pecan trees in early 2019. The majority of the property is planted in Pawnee trees, with every seventh row being planted in Lakota trees for pollination. The total number of trees planted is approximately 958. The entire property is surrounded by metal fencing which was also new in 2019. There is a gated drive off of Henderson Springs Road. There is a 16x30 shop located on the property that is great for storing the equipment that is included with the sale of the land. The equipment, which includes two John Deere tractors, is listed below. The pecan trees are irrigated by two 85 gallons per minute 5HP wells which feed into a microjet irrigation system. There is also a stationary elevated hunting blind located on the property. This tract is conveniently located just over a half-mile from I-75. There are multiple homesites on the property. This farm has truly been set up with quality in mind, which ensures that this is an excellent long-term investment!!
- Equipment with this farm includes John Deere 5085E tractor with approximately 300 hours, John Deere 2025R tractor with approximately 100 hours, John Deere 120R loader attachment, John Deere 260B backhoe attachment, John Deere HX10 mower, County Line tiller, County Line 6’ mower, County Line box blade, and 16’ double axle trailer.
- Pecan trees are irrigated by a microjet irrigation system which is fed by two 85 GPM 5HP wells
- Approximately 958 pecan trees were planted in early 2019 with the majority being Pawnee trees and Lakota trees every seventh row for pollination
- There is a 16x30 shop located on the property which is partially enclosed
- Metal fence that was newly installed in 2019 spans the boundary of the property
- Gated entrance off of Henderson Springs Road
- Property is conveniently located less than a mile from Interstate 75
- Property is approximately 10 miles from downtown Perry, GA
- Spacious stationary elevated hunting blind is located on the property
- Multiple homesites on the tract
Henderson Springs Road, Lot#WP01
Elko, Georgia 31025