Recreational Property With A Cabin And Direct Access To The Mississippi River
- Interactive Map
Every once in a while, you come across a property that offers various recreational opportunities for the entire family throughout the year, and this is one of those pieces. Whether you are an avid deer hunter, waterfowl hunter, boater, fishing enthusiast, or just looking for a quiet getaway, this property has something for everyone. With good access off of the Carman blacktop and a long private drive heading back to the property, this is a very secluded and peaceful setting. The cabin is a great place for a weekend getaway for fishing or boating and would also be a great hunting camp during the fall and winter. If you are an avid waterfowl hunter, you know the number of greenheads and Canadians this area holds during the fall, and with over 3,800’ of river frontage, you have numerous locations for a blind and decoy spread. With good connecting habitat to the north and south, this property is also a great deer hunting spot, especially during the rut with those river bottom bucks cruising. If you are an avid pleasure boater or an avid fisherman that enjoys the challenges and rewards the Mighty Mississippi River offers, this property offers direct access to the river and a great place for a boat launch and private dock. If you are in the market for an investment property, summer camp, or just looking for a good deer or waterfowl hunting property, give land specialist Tyler Sellens or Brent Reneau a call today for more info or to schedule a showing.
- Over 3,800 feet of Mississippi River frontage
- Good deer and turkey numbers in the area
- Property location coupled with the variety of habitats on and around this property makes it a very well rounded property with a target rich environment for every sportsman
- Elevated cabin with sand point well, electric would make a great summer camp, hunting camp, or vacation getaway
- With a little work you could have a private boat launch on the southwest corner of the property.
- With direct access to the river, this property would make for a great fishing camp. The Mississippi River offers excellent fishing opportunities for species such as walleye, sauger, large and small mouth bass, flathead catfish, blue catfish, northern pike, bluegill and crappie just to name a few
- Electric on property
- Ellison creek is the south border of the property
- Easement access off of Carman Blacktop
- Located between Heapsville and Carthage Lake
- Located on pool #19
Carman Rd, Lot#WP001
Carman, Illinois 61425