Excellent Hunting Property With Improvements Near Camp Wokanda
- Interactive Map
If you’re in the market to secure an excellent hunting and recreational property just outside Peoria, this will be a must-see! The beautiful rolling topography of the property is home to many ridges full of a variety of mixed hardwoods and wildlife. When you visit the farm, you’ll notice the abundant acorns that have fallen from the oak trees and the beauty that the open timber has to offer. The property is large enough to position multiple deer hunters and offers an excellent place to sit on a ridge and strike up a call during the spring turkey season! At the entrance to the property, you’ll find several older improvements, which consist of an older farmhouse, barn, and garage. The home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and has plenty of additional space to spread out whether you make this a hunting camp or turn it into a residence. Surrounding the home is an oversized yard that would make an excellent location to plant some food sources for the wildlife so you can enjoy their presence from home. The property sits near the end of a dead-end road, so you’re sure to have a quiet and enjoyable experience while at the farm. Please give the listing agents a call today for your private showing or additional information.
- Beautiful rolling topography with mixed hardwoods
- Good deer and turkey population
- Excellent surrounding habitat
- Secluded and peaceful location off dead end road
- Older farmhouse with outbuildings
- Well water, septic, electric, & natural gas
- Large oversized yard
- Taxes payable 2021: $3,027.
- 8 miles from Chillicothe, 13 miles from Downtown Peoria, 50 miles from Galesburg & Bloomington
621 E Boy Scout Rd
Chillicothe, Illinois 61523