Quiet Rural Living With Hunting And Fishing Opportunities
- Interactive Map
Scenic farm with home and outbuildings located in the Shawnee National Forest area. This is a beautiful property that offers quiet rural living with plenty of hunting and fishing opportunities. The home has 2,400 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has a spacious kitchen and living area with an additional den, two fireplaces and a covered front porch. The large yard has plenty of shade trees and landscaping throughout. A 62’x44’ shop sits beside the home and provides plenty of storage for equipment and tools. A large pond sits behind the home and provides plenty of fishing opportunities for the whole family. The farm has a diverse blend of habitat types laid over a rolling topography with scenic views throughout. There are 13.4+/- acres of pasture that provide plenty of gazing for livestock or could easily be converted to tillable acreage. Additional livestock areas have a loafing shed with fencing and cross fencing that is established and ready for livestock. The timber is a blend of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods with areas of dense understory throughout. An established trail system runs through the farm and provides easy travel and quiet access to favored stand sites. Several areas of open ground are scattered throughout the property and provide ideal areas for food plot plantings. The farm adjoins the Shawnee National Forest on two sides, providing plenty of additional acreage to hunt. If you’re looking for a scenic farm with a home and outbuildings that adjoin the Shawnee National Forest, give us a call today and schedule your private tour.
- Scenic farm with home and outbuildings in the Shawnee National Forest area of Southern Illinois
- 2,400 S.F., 4BR, 2BA home
- Spacious kitchen and living area
- Multiple fireplaces
- Wood accents throughout
- Covered front porch
- Spacious yard with large shade trees
- 62’x44’ shop with large slide doors on each end
- Multiple ponds provide fishing opportunities and water for wildlife
- Fencing and loafing shed for livestock
- 13+/- acres of pasture
- Pasture ground could easily be converted to tillable acreage
- 2+/- acres of open ground for food plots
- Softwoods and mast producing hardwoods
- Rolling topography with areas of steeper terrain
- Numerous funnels and pinch points
- Established trail system provides easy travel and quiet access to favored stand sites
- Areas of dense security and bedding cover
- Adjoins the Shawnee National Forest on multiple sides
- Annual Taxes: $3,419.12
- Cypress log home, custom built, one owner
- City water
- Fiber optic ran to home offering high speed internet to work remote
- Established pecan grove.
- 30 minutes from Harrisburg, IL – 1 ¾ hours from Evansville, IN – 2 ½ hours from St. Louis, MO
87 Bynum Road, Lot#WP001
Ozark, Illinois 62972
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.