Diverse Property With Income-Producing Farm Ground
- Interactive Map
With a lot of uncertainty in the financial markets, land proves to be a sound investment and this property fits the bill for many smart land buyers. Originally part of a larger property listing at a higher asking price, it is now offered at a much more attractive size and asking price. Having 25-30 acres of income-producing farm ground, potential building sites, timber, wetlands, and a private lake, this property has many good features a new landowner or investor is looking for. It is also possible one of the most unique and interesting properties available for recreation, hunting, building or investment. The front part offers some gently rolling ground with great road frontage, you can picture several possible locations for your new home. The back part of the property is where most of the really beautiful and natural property features are. It’s a mix of some fingers of tillable ground, brush, a block of timber, wetlands and including part of a private lake. White Lake is a naturally occurring wetland, shallow lake that is a perfect attraction of tons of fish, aquatic life, birds and an abundance of waterfowl. With open water, cattails, lily pads, and adjacent brushy and low wetland areas, you can see why it would be attractive to both wildlife as well as a beautiful backdrop to your new home. Whether you choose to hunt or just observe animals, this property has all the features wildlife and birds are attracted to. It’s obvious of all the signs and tracks of the animals using the property. It just may be the perfect place to live where you can hunt, fish, kayak, farm, have horses, livestock or just about any outdoor activity you can think of, right in your own back yard. Conveniently located less than 10 miles west of I-69 and just north of Fort Wayne, it’s a quiet rural location but not too far to commute the “city”. Contact listing agents Chris Egolf or Rob Styka to learn more about this great property or schedule a private showing.
- Several great locations for potential homesite overlooking the lake, wetlands and woods
- Diverse property with a tillable, a lake, wetlands, woods, brush. A nature lovers dream with great sunset views
- Gently rolling terrain with approximately 650’ feet of road frontage an a very desirable area
- The property generatesapproximately $2000-3000 in annual farm income and could be more with CRP or enrollment in a conservation program
- There are an additional 55 acres with more tillable farm ground also for sale right next to this property if you need more ground
- Conveniently located near Ft. Wayne, Huntertown, Kendallville in the town of Churubusco (Turtletown, USA)
18000 Fogel Rd., Lot#WP001
Churubusco, Indiana 46723
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.