This Diverse Property is a Nature Lover’s Dream With Unlimited Potential
If you are looking for a rural property with diverse habitat, tons of recreational opportunities, hunting, potential building sites, and income – this one covers all those needs. With 30-33 acres of tillable ground, in addition to timber, brush, wetlands, and a large lake, it is truly one of the most unique and diverse properties available. The front part offers some gently rolling ground with great road frontage. You can picture several possible locations for your new home. The back part of the property is where most of the really cool property features are. There is a mix of tillable ground, brush, timber, wetland, and a lake! White Lake is a natural lake with open water, cattails, lily pads, and shallow wetland areas. You can see why it would be an attractive feature for ducks, geese, and other water-loving creatures. The lake is a great year-round source of water for whitetail deer and other game & nongame animals. Whether you choose to hunt or just observe animals, this property has all the features that attract birds and wildlife. Tracks and other signs of abundant wildlife are everywhere. In order to appreciate all the interesting and scenic aspects of the property you just have to see it for yourself! This is the perfect place to live, hunt, fish, kayak, farm & ranch. Conveniently located less than 10 miles west of I-69 and just north of Fort Wayne, it is a quiet rural location that is a short commute to the “city”. Contact listing agents Chris Egolf or Rob Styka to learn more about this great property or schedule a private showing.
- Diverse property with tillable, a lake, wetlands, woods, brush. A nature lovers dream!
- Gently rolling terrain with approximately 650’ feet of road frontage
- Several great locations for potential building sites overlooking the lake and wetlands
- The property generates $2000-3000 in annual farm income and could be more with CRP or enrollment in a conservation program
- Great potential for an incredible homesite with stunning views of the property
- There is an additional neighboring 55 acres with more tillable farm ground also for sale
- Near Ft. Wayne, Huntertown, Kendallville in the town of Churubusco (Turtletown, USA). Home of Turtle Days, the oldest continuously running festival of Indiana held annually in celebrating the legend of “Oscar the Turtle”
18000 Fogel Rd., Lot#WP001
Churubusco, Indiana 46723