Great Recreational Property and Home Located in West Central Indiana
- Interactive Map
This property features a quality constructed home built in 2004 and that offers many features desired in a new home. It features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, with an open concept floor plan, and vaulted ceilings. The large kitchen and dining area with an island flows around a two-sided stone fireplace into the great room which leads you to a walk-out deck that looks over the wooded acres of the property. Off to one side of the great room you will find the large master bedroom, which includes sliding glass doors out to the back deck, a master bathroom with a walk-in tile shower, a large walk-in closet, which also leads into the conveniently placed laundry room. There are also two other bedrooms and a full bath all located off of the great room. The house connects to a large two-car garage with plenty of storage space. The outdoor space is where you might get the most use and enjoyment from. Whether you are a nature lover, hunter, outdoors person, or gardener, this place is for you! The rolling terrain of this property provides great access for hunting and holding capacity for mature bucks and other wildlife. This property offers great tree stand locations and an already established food plot location providing great hunting opportunities. At the bottom of the steep hills of this property lies Coal Creek, which provides great smallmouth bass fishing! Also on the property is a 1728 square foot pole barn featuring a garage, workshop, and studio. Located on the property is a fenced in garden including pear trees, peach trees, and blueberry bushes. Approximately 22.578+- acres of timber are enrolled in the Indiana Classified Forest Program. The Indiana Classified Forest program is beneficial to the timber and the wildlife and provides a great tax break. This property has a number of possible opportunities of how the new owner could enjoy it! Contact the listing agent to schedule a private visit and discuss how you can own this great property.
- Approx. 20 mins from Covington, 30 mins from Danville, IL, 1 hour from Lafayette, and 1 and a half hours from Indianapolis
- A rural property in a great location
- Large, well built home surrounded by rolling terrain and timber
- Quality construction includes a large deck, slate floors, heated floors in the home and garage, vaulted ceilings, hickory kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, solid wood garage doors
- Outdoor wood boiler that heats the home with a back-up furnace and water heater
- Creek frontage for fishing opportunities and a water source for wildlife
- Pole barn with a garage, shop, and studio
- Great location for big bucks
- Excellent deer, turkey, small game and morel hunting
- Approx. 22+/- acres of timber are in the Indiana Classified Forest Program(benefit wildlife and nice tax break)
- Shown by Appointment Only
3450 S. Starkey Road, LOT#WP001
Covington, Indiana 47932
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.