Recently Remodeled Log Home, Buck Creek, Timber/Tillable
- Interactive Map
Off the paved county road and up the timber-lined driveway, you will arrive at a beautiful 3500+- square foot log home. As you walk through the welcoming front porch into the home, you’ll notice pine ceilings, bamboo flooring, a stunning stone fireplace made from rock off the property and newer appliances. This home offers three spacious bedrooms, four bathrooms and an office space. The partially finished basement will satisfy all your storage needs. Ready for life “down on the farm?” This property has a spacious barn equipped with well-maintained stalls and a tack room. Along with the barn, there are two sheds close by for additional storage. There is also a workshop on the property that could serve as a garage or additional storage. Do you enjoy outdoor recreation? You’ll have no problem finding something fun to do here. There are an abundance of hills and trails to be enjoyed whether you are walking, riding, or on horseback. Along the border of the property, you will find the beautiful Buck Creek where you can reel in a Small Mouth Bass or two. Words cannot describe the beauty of this creek! Check out the photos of a couple of fish we caught while we were there. If you like to hunt big whitetails, you won’t be disappointed. Several nice bucks have been taken over the years. The 5+- acre food plot, 41+- acres of timberland and beautiful year-round flowing creek provides a perfect habitat for the native wildlife! Make this property your own and discover what a tranquil sunrise from a front porch swing can do for you. Shown by open house only on August 29th from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All showings will be August 29th from 4:30 - 6:30 pm, only! We hope to see you there!
- Shown by open house only on August 29th from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All showings will be August 29th from 4:30 - 6:30 pm, only! We hope to see you there!
- Seconds from Squire Boon Caverns Zip Line, 3 +/- minutes from square Boon Caverns & Village, 12 +/- miles south of historic Corydon Indiana
- Approx 14 minutes to Indiana Caverns, 17 minutes to Corydon Cinemas, 18 minutes to Zimmerman Glass Factory, 19 minutes to Corydon LIVE, 19 minutes to Chariot Run Golf Course
- Approx 20 minutes to Old Capital Golf Club, 22 minutes to Golf Shores Miniature Golf, 33 minutes to Overlook Restaurant, 35 minutes to Horseshoe Casino, 37 minutes to Blue River Canoeing
- Approx 40 minutes from Downtown Louisville, 42 minutes to The Slugger Museum, 42 minutes to Marengo Caves, 45 minutes to the Derby Dinner Playhouse, 45 minutes to The Belle of Louisville
- Approx 50 minutes to Churchill Downs, 1.05 hours to Holliday world, 2.2 hours from Downtown Indianapolis
9100 Cabin Road SW, Lot#WP001
Mauckport, Indiana 47142
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.