Combination Farm Along Middle Raccoon River With Income And Hunting
Whitetail Properties Real Estate is proud to offer this exceptional combination farm along the Middle Raccoon River. This is a classic Midwest farm with terraced tillable acres, hardwood timber ridges, river bottom timber, thick brushy draws and established food plots. There are commanding 270-degree views from the farmland when you first enter the farm that would be the perfect place to build a pole building or dream cabin. Properties that have all the key components to grow and hold top-end whitetail bucks rarely come up for sale in this part of the state. If there ever was a “perfect” combination farm, this might be it. If you’re interested in owning a scenic, combination farm where you can hunt, fish and completely unwind, give me a call. Showings by appointment only.
- 41.10 acres enrolled in CRP CP-4D (Permanent Wildlife Habitat) paying $106.46/acre or $4,376.00 annually. This contract expires on 9/30/2020. This practice allows wildlife food plots up to 10% of the acres enrolled
- CRP/tillable acres have a weighted average CSR2 of 47.8 (AgriData, Inc. 2019)
- Balance of farm consists of approximately 160 acres of mature hardwood timber, river bottom timber, cedar thickets, food plots and the Middle Raccoon River
- Multiple draws with southern exposures and thick thermal cover to hold and protect big mature bucks during late and post season
- It’s a known fact that properties that are adjacent to river systems consistently produce the largest whitetails and have exceptional turkey hunting
- This farm has a number of terrain features that funnel the deer close by elevated stands during archery season as well as great setups on food plots/standing grain for firearms or late muzzleloader seasons
- Internal trail system makes accessing the food plots or any other part of the farm very easy by ATV/UTV or even by foot
- This farm has nearly 3,000 feet (.56 miles) of Middle Raccoon River frontage providing great fishing and additional recreational opportunities
- Located at the end of a minimum maintenance road with a gated entrance, this farm is ultra-private. You won’t have to worry about road frontage or thru traffic unnecessarily pressuring the wildlife.
- Only 63 miles to West Des Moines, 37 miles to Carroll, 14 miles to Guthrie Center, 21 miles to Panora and 28 miles to Jefferson
- Zoned Agricultural
- Annual property taxes: $590.00
Locust Avenue, Lot #WP001
Bayard, Iowa 50029