Diverse Acreage With Building Site, Tillable And Hunting
Very nice smaller farm with an incredible building site located near Lockridge in southeast Jefferson County ½ mile from the Henry County line. There are 35 tillable acres with an average CSR2 of 46.2. This should generate in the neighborhood of $150/acre cash rent or around $5250 of annual income. Several timbered draws and a nice thick creek bottom create ideal habitat for whitetails, turkey, and small game. Draws and creek bottoms like this offer outstanding archery hunting during the rut! There are also some secluded places that late season food plots could be left. There is good gravel road access from the north and east. The building site is located on the east side of the property on a high ridge with beautiful views. Power and water are available. Call with questions or to schedule a showing.
- Located 2 miles southeast of Lockridge and 10 miles west of Mt Pleasant, ½ mile from the Henry County line
- 35 tillable acres should generate approximately $150/acre or $5250/year of income, average CSR2 of 46.2 on these tillable acres
- Amazing building site with awesome views and utilities available on a high ridge on the east side of the property
- Nice hunting set-up with a creek bottom running through the farm and several timbered draws
- The creek bottom will be a great travel corridor for rutting bucks as it connects other timber to the north and south
- There is one nice secluded 1.5-acre field in the creek bottom that isn’t being farmed that could be planted into a food plot.
- There is one pond on the property. It’s not known whether or not it is stocked but it appears to be deep enough to hold fish.
- Great access from the north and east via gravel road entrances
- Annual taxes are approximately $840
Yucca Avenue, Lot #WP001
Lockridge, Iowa 52635