Scenic SE IA Property With Private Lake, Custom Home, Hunting And Fishing
- Interactive Map
This incredibly scenic property has everything you could dream of! What sets it apart from other properties is the beautiful private lake with approximately 20 acres of surface water and outstanding fishing, boating, and waterfowl hunting. The lake is stocked with bass, bluegill, crappie, catfish, walleye, and northern pike. A very nice custom home (approximately 2400 sq ft) was built overlooking the lake in 2007. The property is located in a neighborhood with over 1000 acres of trophy managed properties so the new owner will benefit from the neighboring landowners' management practices. In addition to the home, the property also has a 40 x 54 storage shed that was built in 2008. This property will literally offer something for everyone and will provide enjoyment all year long with the lake. If you’re looking for a property with great hunting and fishing that has a home on it, you’ll want to check this out. Call the listing agent today to set up a time to go take a look.
- Located about 10 minutes southeast of Farmington
- Approximately 20 acre private lake stocked with bass, crappie, bluegill, catfish, walleye, and pike
- Custom home with amazing views of the lake was designed to look rustic but feel comfortable and refined
- Approximately 2400 sq. ft. of finished living area, large open kitchen/great room, custom hickory cabinets
- Andersen windows, granite counter tops, granite showers, granite window trim
- 2-car attached garage, in-floor heat, a wood stove that can heat the house and hot tub
- Backup generator in case the power goes out, and numerous other custom features
- Master bedroom with bath, a large loft above the great room, and a separate full bath
- Separate sitting room with couch and TV adjacent to the great room
- Professional landscaping around the entire home with retaining walls, sidewalks, raised flower beds, and stairs that make it convenient to access all parts of the yard
- Covered shelter down by the lake that offers the perfect place for cookouts or to hang out with friends and family
- A 40 x 54 storage shed was built in 2008.
- The west side of the property is access from a 20 ft wide recorded easement -see the aerial photo for location
- There are some large highly managed properties that border or are very near this property that encompass an area over 1000 acres and these landowners will not shoot young bucks so there should be plenty of mature bucks for the new owners of this 90 acres to hunt
- A trail system provides access to the entire property
- This is a certified tree farm with thousands of trees planted by the owner that will provide excellent habitat and food for the wildlife
- There aren’t currently any food plots on the property but I identified 2-3 locations when walking it that could be planted into food plots
- Annual taxes are currently $2758/year
- There is an additional 20 acres that could be bought with the 90 acres located at the SW side of the 90 acres and has gravel road access from the west - call for details and price
27564 290th Street
Bonaparte, Iowa 52620
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.