Country Living At It’s Finest In Southwest KS
It is hard to imagine a more peaceful and well-maintained country home and acreage than this beautiful Morton-style home and 80 acres in Western Kansas! Located along a gravel county road in rural Kansas is this stunning country home overlooking it’s very own private fishing pond with over 80 acres to enjoy all of your favorite outdoor activities. With over 2,040 square feet of living space on the main floor and equal space in the walkout basement, this home has plenty of space for family and guests and could also serve well as a turnkey hunting lodge in a great area for deer and upland bird hunting. The 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is complete with a 2-car garage and plenty of storage space. Upon touring the home and farmstead it is very evident that every detail was perfectly planned out and completed by the current owners when the home was built in 2008.
A 40x60 ft equipment shed sits behind the home and provides plenty of space for storing equipment, vehicles, and other machinery, as well as excellent bench space for tools and other items. The building is complete with a full concrete floor and service pit. A large garden area is fenced off next to the home and shed with multiple water hydrants and a garden shed for storing lawn equipment and tools.
The 80 acres of land consists of over 56 acres of fertile farmland that is currently leased to a local farmer and is currently planted to wheat. The remaining acreage within the farmstead consists of a variety of grasses which commonly holds pheasants and quail. Deer frequently visit the property as well, feeding in the crop fields and watering from the large pond. The pond is stocked with a variety of fish and is only a few steps from the back of the house. A beautiful Trex composite deck overlooks the pond from the home and provides a very relaxing spot for morning coffee and an incredible view of the stunning Western Kansas sunsets.
Country homes on acreage are in very high demand and this property is the cream of the crop. Contact the listing agents for a personal tour of this incredible real estate offering!
- Address: 21750 234 Road, Kinsley, KS 67547
- Located 6 miles SE of Hanston; 40 MILES FROM DODGE CITY
- To be viewed BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Beautiful Country Home on 80+ Acres
- Morton style home with low maintenance metal roof and siding. Built in 2008
- 2,040 sq ft of living space on the main floor
- Full walkout basement with additional kitchen and living room area
- 5 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Large deck overlooking the pond
- 1.5 acre pond with floating dock. Stocked full of fish
- All guttering and drainages feed into the pond
- Beautiful landscaping
- 40 x 60 shed with full concrete floors and oil change pit
- Large garden area with garden shed for equipment that sits on a concrete pad
- Multiple water wells at the farmstead for the home and pond
- Septic system
- New 50 gallon water heater
- Office area
- High speed fiber optic internet
- Tons of storage space
- Master suite is complete with a double vanity bathroom and large walk-in closet
- 56.86 acres of cropland generating rent income from the land
- Excellent area for wildlife with several whitetail deer visiting the property and pheasants everywhere
- 70 miles from Hays, KS; 150 miles from Wichita, KS; 4 1/2 hours from Denver, CO
21750 234 Road, Lot #WP001
Kinsley, Kansas 67547