This farm consists of 80% class 2 soils, with the remaining 20% as class 3, resulting in productive farmland. A waterway dissects the middle of the field making a good outlet for the terraces that are in place. The slopes range from 0-3%, leaning towards the lower end of that range. Contact the listing agent for production information, any additional questions and to set up a showing today.
Tillable acreage comprised of predominantly class 2 soil
79.49 +/- acres in the W 1/2 of the NE 1/4 Section 28-16-5
75.36+/- Tillable FSA acres
Established grassed waterway and terraces
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker, its Agents, or the Seller. Access to property, access to utilities, or any measurements including but not limited to, acreage, square footage, frontage, and mapping boundary lines shared herein has not been independently verified and is for purposes of marketing only. If exact measurements, access to property, or access to utilities is a concern, the property should be independently measured or investigated by the prospective buyer.
Buyer’s agents must be identified on the first contact with Broker/Agents and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of the Broker and Whitetail Properties Real Estate, LLC.