Very Productive Cropland In Northwest Kansas
This quarter section of 100% tillable land has produced some excellent crops over the years and is in a great location only a few short miles South of Webster Reservoir and situated directly between HWY 24 & HWY 18. Nearly 80% of the acreage on this property consists of Class II and III silt loam soils. This area is known for producing excellent milo and wheat crops, as well as tremendous upland bird and deer hunting. There are several public hunting and recreational opportunities in this area as well being located within a very reasonable distance of Webster Reservoir and the South Fork of the Solomon River, which offer thousands of acres of public hunting and fishing. This is one of multiple farms being offered by this landowner, and one look will prove the care and diligent work that has gone into each of these farms. Contact the land specialist today to schedule an appointment to view this great property.
- Located less than 5 miles East of Damar along Q Road
- 157.72 acres of cropland that is currently in milo stalks. Buyer will take possession of the entire acreage upon date of closing
- Farmland Soil Types: Harney silt loam 1-3% slope, 103.04 acres; Wakeen silt loam 3-7% slope, 32.70 acres; Uly silt loam 3-6% slope, 21.98 acres
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat, 139.30 acres; Grain Sorghum, 16.80
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat, 31; Grain Sorghum, 78
- Sellers has no ownership in the mineral rights. No mineral rights will pass to the Buyer.
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Section 30, Township 8 South, Range 19 West in Rooks County, KS
- 42 miles from Hays; 320 miles from Denver, CO; 290 miles from Kansas City
6 Road, Lot#WP004
Damar, Kansas 67632