Breathtaking Custom-Built Log Home With Income Potential Near Lewisburg
- Interactive Map
I only need one word to describe this property – Breathtaking! The immaculate 4300 sq ft 2 story log home was built in 2008 with finished basement. It features massive logs and timber framing as well as hardwood flooring throughout. The main level is made up of the kitchen, dining, living room, and master suite. The well-equipped kitchen is complete with custom cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, large bar top island, and stainless appliances. The living room and dining room surround a large stone covered double-sided fireplace. The living room features cathedral ceilings and a larger than life view of the surrounding acreage. The walk-out master suite gives easy access to the wrap around porch and offers gorgeous views of the rising sun. The spacious walk-in closet and master bath with tile shower complete the package. Upstairs we find 2 bedrooms both with full bathrooms and a loft area currently used as an office. The finished walk-out basement is home to a 4th bedroom and another full bath as well as a stone fireplace and a large cedar-lined closet. There is also a storage room with a roll-up door perfect for the lawnmower, garden tools, or hunting equipment. Outside is an oversized detached 2 car garage. If you happen to be a mechanic, car collector, run a home business, or just have lots of toys, you’re going to love the huge 60x125 shop. It features 3 14’ overhead doors, large enough to park just about any toy you can think of inside. There is also a full-featured apartment perfect for family, friends, or the occasional hunting buddy. The diverse farm acreage consists of 54.37 acres of CRP paying $11,238/year for the next 15 years and 32.22 acres with 7 years remaining on the contract that pays $6540/year. There are approximately 45-50 acres of mature timber, and the remaining 40 or so acres made up of several food plots, thick brush, and heavy cover. All of this is surrounded by heavily cropped farmland. Needless to say, a big mature buck has everything he could ever want, and turkeys... well, let’s just say if you can’t tag out here, you should probably take up a new hobby! This property is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity with a breathtaking home, a well-rounded farm with great income production from CRP, and limitless recreation. If you’re looking to make a move out of the city to a slower pace, call today and schedule a showing. The seller requires a pre-approval letter and/or proof of funds prior to showing.
- 2 story 4 bedroom 4.5 bath log home with basement featuring 4300 total sq ft of living space and large detached 2 car garage
- Huge 7500 sq ft workshop with 3 14’ tall overhead doors, perfect for a mechanic, car collector, etc
- Total of 86 +/- acres enrolled in CRP paying over $17700 annually
- Home is loaded with features- granite countertops, stainless appliances, hardwood floors, tiled showers, cedar walk-in closet, 3 fireplaces, finished walkout basement, wrap around porch, walkout master suite, views, views, views and more scenic views
- 3 +/- acres of invisible dog fence
- Landscape irrigation
- Workshop features a 1500 sq ft +/- guest apartment with a full bath
- 40-50 +/- acres of mature marketable timber
- Food plots
- Excellent trophy deer and turkey hunting history
- Just over an hour from Nashville
7629 Sharon Grove Road
Lewisburg, Kentucky 42256
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.