Great Western KY Investment Tract With Tillable Acreage!
- Interactive Map
Great Investment tract with tillable income! This mostly tillable tract sits in a fertile valley stretching from Lake Barkley into the hills of Trigg County. It has approximately 43.44 acres that are currently in row crop production. The field has good drainage that flows into the large rock bottom creek along the southern boundary. This large creek doubles as a major travel corridor for wildlife in the area. An elevated box blind overlooks the crop field providing a good ambush site to catch cruising bucks during the rut. There is approximately 1/4 mile of road frontage with established entry sites for farm equipment. The adjoining 172+/- acres to the north is also available for purchase! If you’re looking for a great investment tract with deer and turkeys hunting opportunities, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Great investment tract with tillable income
- Approximately 43.44 tillable acres
- Relatively flat topography
- Plenty of deer and turkey hunting opportunities
- Elevated box blind ready to hunt
- A large rock bottom creek runs along the southern border
- The large creek is a major travel corridor for wildlife in the area
- Established access for farm equipment
- Approximately 1/4 mile of road frontage
- The adjoining 172+/- acres to the north are also available for purchase
- 20 minutes from Cadiz, KY / 2 hours from Nashville, TN / 4 hours from St. Louis, MO
Donaldson Creek Road, Lot #WP002
Cadiz, Kentucky 42211